GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Monday, April 30, 2012

BETSY SHOWED BONNY SHE WAS HERE TO STAY!

BETSY:   Helwooh....I am Betsy!  I am two years old, and I have lived here with my famwe for a while.....and I wants to show you how I got my Bonny to wuv me when she were poutin' cause mummy and dad broughts me home here to live......dis is how I took care of Bon Bon!
BETSY:   First of all I stole Bon Bon's favorite toy~~~~~~~

BETSY:   Din I body slammed 'er to bowl 'er over n' over~~~~

BETSY:  Din I pounced on hers head!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BETSY:   Then I started climbing up & up~~~~~~

BETSY:    Till I had 'er pinned under 'neth me just sooooo~~~~~~~~

BETSY:     Din I said....."You gonna be my sister or not?"

BETSY:   Din I gave that Bonny kisses and kisses and hugs~~~~~~

BETSY:   So din we was sisters........right Bon Bon?
BONNY:     Hmmmmmmm.........well I guess so squirt!


Thanks for peeking at our blog......and until next time~~~~
2 Wags & 2 Licks ....... The B-GIRLS

2 comments:

  1. We are certainly glad Bon Bon let you stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you told her wee little Betsy! By the looks of those pictures I don't think she had much choice in the matter:) You are adorable and I hope to be able to meet both of you one day soon:) LOL Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete