GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BETSY MAVOURNEEN'S PROFILE

Hello......Here I am!  I am Betsy.  Daddy calls me Wee Betsy......but I am just Betsy to most of my friends.  I am two years old and Mummy says I am her forever puppy cause of my tiny size.  I do weigh 19 pounds now Mummy.....course if they would give to me more cookies I could grow bigger!  My sister Bonny is much bigger than I am...but I am still the BOSS!  Mummy & Daddy are always trying to learn me to be not so bossy, but I guess that is just me....BETSY!!!  I have very serious big brown eyes....which I use to get me more cookies!  I have taught myself to pose when I see mummy get out the camera....her n' daddy says I am a wee clown!  I love to make my folks laugh.....and they seem to love to laugh.....I know just how to do it too!  I am mostly a scaredy cat of everybody that I don't know.....but I am trying to get over that....Bonny calls me a *chicken liver* when I acts scared.  I do not like being left alone.....and if I even THINK that I am alone I start crying and wailing.....mummy says it sounds like this:   Hallllllloooooouuuuuuuuuu!  Well, thank heavens when I cry like that they let me know that they are still around.  I am a pretty serious girl mostly, with a sense of adventure that a scardy cat shouldn't have, but I do.  I hope you will be friends with me.......it may take a while if I meet you....but then it will be okay.  Love, Wee Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Wee Betsy you are pretty darn cute sitting there to:) Oh be still my heart there are 2 of you! I have to make more take a trip up north! Don't be afraid when your mommy & daddy have to leave you home they will be back. If I was there you wouldn't need to be scared! I know if I was there you wouldn't have to be scared I am all business when I am on duty. I look forward to hearing about your adventures! LOL Mr. H:)

    ReplyDelete