GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MUMMY & DADDY COME TO TAKE US HOME

It's me....Bonny Wee Lass.  This were me as a wee puppy and my Mum & Dad came to pick me up to take me to my new forever home.  Weren't I teeny tiny?  I think I was sooooooo cute!

This here one I am sharing is when we picked up my new baby sister Betsy!  I guess she was cute.....but I pouted all the way home~~~and we had a long trip back home from NY!!!!!  There have been some days I wanted Mummy to crate her and send her back......<bad puppy grin>!

Bye til next time,
2 Wags & 2 Licks~~~Bonny & Betsy

1 comment: