GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BONNY TEACHING BETSY TO "SIT UP PRETTY"

BONNY:   Now watch me Betsy....this is how you learn to "Sit Pretty"!  Now watch me closely....see?
BONNY:  Now, I am almost ready to follow dad's commands to "Sit Pretty".....ya gotta make dad think that he is in control.....don't let him find out he really isn't!  Now, here goes~~~~~

BONNY:   See kid?  This is how us pro puppies do it!  I hope you are concentrating Squirt!  Notice my fine lines and grace!
BETSY:    Hey dad, can I have a cookie too, uh?

BONNY:  No, not yet kid.....ya gotta learn to "Sit Pretty" first before ya get a cookie.  Now come over here and watch and listen.
BETSY:  Okay, I'm over here now.....but this is all pretty boring!

BETSY:    Hey mummy!  Muuuuuummmmy   are you watchin' me?  Uh?  Come 'er mummy~~~
BETSY:    Hey, looky at that birdy flyin' by the winder....look Bon Bon....did ya see it?

BETSY:  This stuff is boooooorrrrrrrrrrinnnnngggg....I'm outta here~~~ see my tail go bye-bye!

BONNY:  I knew that little squirt couldn't learn to sit up...........Now...where did dad leave those cookies?

Well, thanks for peeking in on Betsy's lesson.......sorry she ran away.  That's all till next time!

2 Wags & 2 Licks~~~~from THE B-GIRLS

No comments:

Post a Comment