GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Thursday, May 3, 2012

BONNY GETS REAR BUMPER DENT REPAIR!

Bonny, your friends are here to look in on you and wish you well after your surgery...won't you say hello?

BONNY:    Hello to my friends.  I have a sore rear-ender!  Mom & Dad took me to the doggy hospital cause I was bleedin' from my setter-downer!  My doctor told them I had a badly abscessed anal sac (gland) and it bustin'!  That's why I was bleedin'.  But, I was safe wit dat doctor....she let me have a shot that made me so sleepy and when I woked up I was all done wif my operation.  Now, I just haf to rest up and get me better, cause my rear bumper HURTS!!!!!!  But, mommy and daddy gots pills to take my pain away...so I will get all better soon.
BONNY:  My doctor called on the telly-pone today and talked wit my daddy to ask how I was doin', and I heard dad tell her I was doin' OKAY!   Now, I need to rest up and chill....but I have to keep that darn Betsy away from my sore bum.......she is so curious all the time!!!  I weren't never that way, was I mom?

MOM:  Yes, Bonny, you were very curious and STILL ARE!

MOM:     Shhhhhhhhh, I think Bonny's pain pill has kicked in and she is sound to sleep.  She has to have the comfort of all her toys around her.  Thank all of you for your well wishes and prayers for our sweet Bonny....because of all the love out there she will very soon be well again.  Thank you so much, you are all appreciated.

Until next time....thank you for peeking into our blog:
2 Wags & 2 Licks.....THE B-GIRLS

2 comments:

  1. Prayer from Ohio for the rear ender you were in Bogie sends Cocker Kisses and Well Wishes and a God Bless and a Amen Get well soon . XOXO Bogies gaand and Aunt Jerra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Bonny we hope that your rear ender is all better REALLY soon! You get some rest and soon it will be warm and you will be all ready to go outside and play:) Hugs & Kisses Auntie Kim Mr. H & Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete