GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Sunday, April 22, 2012

DATE DAY WITH MOM & DAD

Hi Everyone, My mom says that Aunty Angie needs a Genie Lamp, and so we went yesterday to a place called a flea-market to try to find one for Aunty Angie~~~~
BONNY:  What mom?  We are going where today?

BONNY:  You and dad are taking us to a flea-market???   Isn't that kind of ridiculous when we try to keep the fleas off us?? 
BETSY:  I wanna go mummy.....can we get in the car now?  Can we uh? Uh?
BONNY:   I get dibs on the window seat squirt!!!
BONNY:   Mom says this is the Snake River....but I didn't see no snakes anywhere!

BONNY:   Hmmmmmm......so human-beans call this a flea-market uh?  I don't see no fleas!  And I don't see no doggy stuff......BORING!!!!  Lets go home mom!

BONNY:   Hey Bets...looks like daddy is gonna buy us a toy.....look like you are enjoying this when he brings it back here to the car!  Hey, mom...is that blue thingy a Genie lamp for Aunty Angie...over there, on the right???

BONNY:  Now what!  Just a dumb ole tree growin' out of a dumb ole rock!  What is so exciting about that?  Mom, can we go now??

BONNY:   Yep....it's a tree alright~~~growin' right out of that rock.......how about some ice cream mom? 
BETSY:  Mummy, I gotta go potty!
BONNY:  Yeah dad....you better call mom back here to us!!!  She's getting carried away with that camera again!  Mooooommmmmmm....pleeeeezzzzzeeeee...lets go!

BONNY:   Ahhhhh, now this is MORE LIKE IT!!  Ice cream.  Can I have vanilla mom?
BETSY:   I want baniller too mummy!

BONNY:  I wish them there ice-cream cones was real....cause I would eat 'em all up!
BETSY:    Me too!  Me too!

BONNY:  This was where we sat and ate our ice-cream cones....but mom was pretty dumb cause she didn't get no pictures of us......but she will have to do better next time....or else we will get on that pawphone to Abby, Maggie, Mr. H and Mrs. B!
BETSY:     Yeah mummy.....er' what Bonny said!  Okay?

BETSY:   Hey, Date Day was pretty fun.....I got me this new toy!!!!!

BONNY:  Well, thanks for peeking in at our newest page everyone......until next time,

2 Wags & 2 Licks from THE B-GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment