GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BONNY'S PROFILE

Hello again....It's ME!  Bonny......mummy says I should tell you a bit more about my self.  Well as you can see by my picture here....I have a very DRY sense of humor.  Daddy says it is a very IRISH humor, and he ought to know since he is from Belfast, Northern Ireland.  Mummy says I am pretty laid back mostly, and I can be very tolerant....epescially of my sister Betsy!  She is such a little squirt!!  I try not to get too mad when she steals my toys and chewys....but a girl can only take so much from a little squirt like her!  My folks tell other people that I am very VERBAL......whatever THAT means!  I do like to sing for my tidbits & treats.....and I can downright HOWL when that sister of mine steals a chewy...right out of my mouth!!  Gosh Mum, what can you expect?  Mummy does say I have a very big doggy heart and a loving soul!  I guess that means I am good....mostly.  Daddy says not to forget to tell you that I also have an IRISH TEMPER.....and I'm thinkin' that means that I can get grrrrrrrrrry sometimes.  Everyone I meet is my friend....whether they like it or not....Tee, hee.  I guess that will give you a pretty good picture of me.......BONNY!

1 comment:

  1. Bonny I think you are soooooooooooooo cute and I want you to know it!! Love your hat and that one eyed look I am in LOVE!! LOL Mr. H:)

    ReplyDelete