GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GETTING ACQUIANTED WITH US>>BONNY WEE LASS & BETSY MAUVOUREEN

Hello there.....We are Bonny & Betsy, better known to some as the B-Girls.  Bonny:  I am 4 years old and I was born in Wilson, NY.
I am a High Calling Cocker.  I will show you my baby picture:   


I live with my mum & dad in Michigan's Upper Peninsula on the shores of the Keweenaw Bay....this is our village.
I have a sister who is only two, her name is Betsy....which is not her name at all really....but that's what my folks call her.  Sometimes I just call her dumb-bell!

Hello, this is Betsy:  My REAL name written on my papers is Katherine Mavourneen...but I like to be called Betsy! I am two years old and gonna be three in September....but I doesn't even know what a three is....do any of you out there?  I was borned in a place called Wilson, NY and I am a High Calling Cocker. Here is my baby picture:
I live here with my sister Bonny....and I am the boss girl!  As we gets to know you... we will have some fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Girls! :)
    Kendra, Solo, Coco, Gigi and Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls! Beau and I wanted to say hi! Very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lookie here!!! I knew you could do it. You 2 were sweet babies! I am so happy that your mom got going on this Auntie Angie will be proud and we can't wait to see more pics of where you live up there in the U P :) This is so AWESOME Gma Mary look at what you started by getting my mom to start a blog! I know that you are smiling down on all of us! Betsy what day are you going to be 3 in Sept? My moms birthday is on the 13h of Sept. Now that we have you up and running I have to give my mom a good pawslap to update MY blog! LOL (Lots of Love) Mr. H:)

    ReplyDelete