GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Monday, May 7, 2012

BONNY & BETSY HAVE A YOOPER CHAT

BETSY:  Hey Bon....daddy has been gone a long time ain't he?
BONNY:  Yeah, but him is just gone down to church....he will come back soon~~~

BETSY:   I doesn't seem him Bon Bon....I worried~~~

BETSY:   Wait...did'cha hear that Bon???  Did ya?  Huh?  

BONNY:   Look out the door there squirt....does ya seem him yet?  
BETSY:    Nope.....I doesn't seem him.....why is we sittin' here...we should be upstairs by the door!

BONNY:   Hey kid, I tink I heard daddy's car....did you?
BETSY:   I just KNOW that's daddy.....lets go meet him~~~~~

BETSY:    It's sure good to have dad back home again uh Bon Bon~~~~<yawn>
BONNY:     Uyhmmmm!

Thanks for peeking in at our blog.....until next time....
2 Wags & 2 Licks ..... from THE B-GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girls!!
    Love reading your blog!!
    Keep up the good "chats"

    Abs and Mags

    ReplyDelete