GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Saturday, May 12, 2012

MISS BONNY FINDS A SHORTCUT

BONNY:    Now let me see~~~I want to get from that chair where I was... to this other chair where I ain't, but wanna to be....and if I just.......Betsyyyyyy....come help me....I'm afraid to move and mommy will kill me!
BONNY:     What was that noise??  Betsy...did you hear that?  Is mom coming?
BETSY (from across the room)....Yous better get down from mummy's table....her is gonna whop yous!
BONNY:    Hey squirt...I see you behind that chair....com'on and help me...pleeeeeezzzz???  I will give you all my chewies from now on.  Get up here in this other chair and keep it from rockin' okay?  And be real quiet so mom don't hear us.
BETSY:    Okay....but yous better not blame this on me big sister...and don't forget I want yous best squeaky toy!!

BONNY:  Good girl Betsy...now just sit there while I.......dad?  Oh hi dad....I 'er...well ....I was jus.....hmmm
BETSY:  Daddy....Bon Bon was climbin' up on dis here table and she gots stuck, I were just helpin'.....

BONNY:     "YIKES"  Mom?   I can 'splain mom....really I can....you see I wanted to get from there to here and then..........
 MOM:   Oh Bonny, you know better!  It is a good thing I'm not really mad!!  Now get down from there before you fall down!
BONNY:    Okay Mom....I got it now....I will just sit here like a good little girl mom....you don't have to worry mom............WHEW!  Guess I squeaked by that one okay!

Thanks for peeking in at our blog.......until next time,
2 Wags & 2 Licks from us....THE B-GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. You girls got lucky this time !!! Us Mommies don't get mad we get scared that you might get hurt & we love ya'll bunches !!!!!

    ReplyDelete