GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE B-GIRLS DISCOVER MERIGOLDS

BONNY:      Daddy is doin' sumpin in our yard.....and I think it will be sumpin nice.
BETSY:  What'se doin Bon Bon?  I smells sumpin' different in my wee nosey!!!!
BETSY:  Wow Bon Bon.....dees here thingys smells kinda purdy....what are they?
BONNY:    Dis is f-l-o-w-e-r-s Betsy.....mom calls 'em Meri-golds....I fink dat dey are purdy!  Here are a few more piturs for yous all to see my mommies flowers:


BONNY:  Now I shows you all de best pitur mommy took~~~~~~dis here flutter-by was standin on my poop....ain't she purdy?



BONNY:  Well, that was our flower plantin' day......hope yous all had fun seein' our new poseys.

Until next time:
2 Wags & 2 Licks   ....... THE B-GIRLS

No comments:

Post a Comment