GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BETSY & THE HUMMINGBIRDS

BETSY:     Mummy....com'ere quick...dere is sumpin' flyin around outside me winder~~~I scared...but if I keep my binky in me mouf it will help!
BETSY:     Mummy....dat birdie have long prickery thingy and will stab me nose!
BETSY:    YIKES!!!!  HE'S GONNA GET ME!!!  I'M OUTA HERE>>>>>>>


BETSY:     I will stay here next to my Bon Bon and be safe!!!


Thanks for peeking in at our blog........til next time:

2 Wags & 2 Licks ..... THE B-GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. I just want to come and hug both of you!! Enjoy watching the birdies I promise they won't hurt you! LOL Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete