GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WE ARE SAD~~BUT WE ARE HAPPY!

BONNY:   Hello, I am sad today....my mom says we can't go to the doggy picnic and meet all our new friends.  I so much wanted to plant a kiss on Boomer!
BONNY:   Guess I will just here and stare out the window till mom sees we really need to go out to PA and meet our aunties, uncles and doggy friends.

BETSY:  Don't be sad Bon Bon....I will be here wif you...oktay?


BONNY & BETSY:   Why can't we go mom?  I really want to meet da firedogs n' all da udder doggies!  Me too mummy.....Me too!   I want's to play wif Baggie....pleeeeeeezeee?

Mom...... Now girls, you are just going to have to make up your mind to be happy instead of sad.  Dad and I know you want to meet your friends....but our dear granddaughter Elizabeth, and your bestest girl...is in a pageant called "Miss Michigan" ....remember?  Here is her picture:
BONNY:   Oh yes Mom....I 'members now....she is sooooo purdy, ain't she mom?

Mom:  Yes Bonny, she is very pretty.

BETSY:  I happy mummy......ohhhhhhh her is so purrrrdy....is she a queen?

No Betsy, but we are praying she will be our new MISS MICHIGAN on June 16th. 2012!  So put your paws together and pray for your girl Elizabeth.

GIRLS:     Oktay mom.....we will pway for our 'Lizabeth.

By for now......
2 Wags & 2 Licks.....from THE B-GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. Bon Bon & Betsy We will have another reunion next year and hopefully it will work out that you can come to that one:) Not everyone got to come to our first reunion last year and some can't make it this year. It's just the way life goes sometimes. We all still have each other and we will be thinking of you even if your not there. My mom will have her computer there and will be able to facebook pictures from the event! I have it from a pretty reliable source that there will be over 30 doggies there:) Last year we had 18~ You be happy and we are all hoping and praying that your beautiful Elizabeth becomes Miss Michigan and I hope she goes on to become Miss USA! Lots of Love Mr. H:)

    ReplyDelete