GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Friday, June 22, 2012

THUNDERSTORMS AT OUR BAY

BETSY:      !!!!GASP!!!! Mummy was dat f-f-f-f-f-hunder???????
BETSY:      I just knows dat was funder!!!!  I am shakin' in my widdle paws!!!!!!  I scared mummy!

BONNY:    WOW! Squirt.....look at dem waves!  Mom, are we gonna get wet?
MOM:     No Bonny, now quit scaring Betsy~
BETSY:     Mummy why is it gettin' so dark.....I scared!  Bon Bon say we gonna get wet!
MOM:   Awwww, wee Betsy girl....don't let you big sister scare you...mom & dad are right here to protect you and I promise those big waves can'not reach us here in the house.
BETSY:      Mooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!  I hear awlful wind and it hurts my ears!!!
BETSY:    Mummy, can I hide under yous bed?
MOM:    No Betsy, you are right here safe and sound with daddy, Bon Bon and me...we are staying downstairs right now!

BETSY:     YIKES!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE DAT FUNDER MOM?  I AM SOOOO FRAID!

BONNY:  Mom?  Is it all over mom?  Betsy is standing here with her headlights on mom and howling in my ears.....are ya comin' back in mom?  Pleeeeeeeezeeeee!
Thank you for peeking in on our blog.....our storms are over for now...and we enjoyed showing you the storms over our Bay.
Til' next time:
2 Wags & 2 Licks from the B-Girls

1 comment:

  1. Oh girls! Your mom and dad will protect you from storms! We wish we could get some rain at our house it is soooooooooooooooooo dry here! I love your pictures and you girls make me smile every time I look in on your blog! H told me he phoned you to tell you that he is VERY PROUD of your mom and that his mom is still in the doghouse!

    ReplyDelete