GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Friday, June 22, 2012

BONNY WEE LASS SHARES HER BABY BOOK

BONNY:  HI everyone....thanks for looking in at our blog.  Today I am going to share my baby book with all you lucky people.....so grab your popcorn and settle in....
Dis is my baby book...and how I grew up.....well, almost growed up cause now I am 4 years old!
Dis picture is of me and my litter mates right after we was borned.  I am da teenest one dere!
Dis is me too....but kinda blurry.....but I was a cute baby, uh?

I loved to cuddle in me daddy's shoulder....he were nice and warm and I was very widdle!
Dis was my favorite baby sweater my folks gived me when I was so small...cause we live in a very cold place in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Dis here is Joyce...her is my downstate groomer and dis was my very first time at hers house.
Dis was my very first time to see snow....was I ever happy!  I love da snow and runned and runned and played hard in da snow!
I had fun playin wit mom's pumpkin decorations....I liked to shove 'em off da table.
Dis here was my very first Christmas.....mom dressed me up so pretty, and I had tiny Christmas bells on my collar.  Santa Claus came to see me too!
I loved to have apples for a treat....but mom would not let me eat da whole apple all by myself....she didn't want me to choke or notin'!
I was a home schooler....my daddy taught me many neat tricks....but I wasn't very good about a long stay!  I just couldn't be parted from dad for that long....besides, mom says I have a mind of my own.
I was gettin' close to bein' 1 years old...and I still loved da snow!
Playin' ball was my bestest game.....I could catch it high in da air when dad would throw it up for me.
Ridin' in da car is my bestest thing I love to do in da whole wide world!  I will do anything to go with my folks in da car!
Dis here is my 2 year old picture....and we was livin' in downstate Michigan when dis was taken.

Dis was my 2 year old Thanksgiving picture...mom, really... did you make me wear dat silly ole outfit!
Dis was me wit my widdle sister Betsy....I was 2 when she came to be wit me..Mom says I pouted for a long time....geeeeeeez mom....I was ONLY 2 !
Dis was my 3 year old picture.....hey, I think this hat is all the rage!!
Now I am 4 years old and live on the Keweenaw Bay wit my folks and my widdle sister Betsy.  Ya, I got her when I was 2 years old....she's okay I guess.

Now that is THE END!  I hope you liked my baby book, cause I think they was purdy good pictures.
Your friend~~~~ Bonny Wee Lass
1 Wag & 1 Lick...... The best girl of the B-Girls

5 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet Bon Bon you are soooooooo PRECIOUS !!!!! & so is your widdle sister Betsy !!! Thanks for sharing your baby pics with us. Lots of LOVE & Cocker kisses from the Florida 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after all the puppy pictures I've taken over the years, Sharon, that one of Bonny from four years ago is still my very favorite! She was soooo darned pretty! :")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only got the bestest of the bunch don't you know dear friend~~~

      Delete
  3. So cute! Thank you for sharing! Those two girls are just gorgeous!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Bon THANK YOU for sharing your baby book and pictures of you growing up. I have to look to be sure but I think I might have used the picture of you at Thanksgiving in Gma Mary's book. You and your sister Betsy are sweet little girls and I hope that one day soon we could come up your way and meet you in person! Lots of Love Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete