GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Sunday, June 3, 2012

BETSY TAMES HER TIGER

BETSY:    Dis here is me new toy~~~I calls him Tiger
BETSY:    I has to fluff him up a bit...he is flat!

BETSY:   Hey Bon Bon....what'ja laughfin' fer......dis be mines tiger!

BETSY:      Eeeeeeewwwww....Mooooommmmmm!  I doesn't fink dis here tiger tastes so good!

BETSY:    Yuck Mom.....I can'ts get dat taste out of me mouf!

BETSY:    Bllllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~dis is terrible Mummy.......
BETSY:    Hey mom.....can I gib dis here tiger to Bonny?  I don't fink I like him anymore!

BETSY:    Oktay mummy....I be a goot girl and keep me tiger....but I fink I will barry him!!!


Thanks for peeking in at our blog.....until next time....
2 Wags & 2 Licks....from THE B-GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. If you really don't like your new Tiger, I'm sure Mr. H would help you with him. He has a Tiger and he likes him a Lot:)

    ReplyDelete