GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PEPPERMINT PATTY & MARCIE COME TO VISIT

BONNY:    Hello to our blog friends...this post is about our visit from Peppermint Patty & Marcie~~~Noooo not the peanuts gang, our doggy cousins!
BONNY:    Dis here is my cousin Peppermint Patty.....she is the biggest sister of my two cousins.  She liked playing wit our toys...and she has de loudest "bay" in da neighborhood!!!
BONNY:   And dis here is my cousin Marcie....she is da widdle sister....like Betsy is to me!  Marcie is like Betsy too cause she was a cwry baby too!!!

BETSY:       HI MUMMY!!!!  I WANTS ME PITUR TOOKEN TOO!!!!!
BONNY:     Betsy!!!!!   Get out of the way.....I am doin' dis here blog about our cousins who was here to visit wit us!
BONNY:   Dis here was me and Marcie gettin' to know each udder again....only dis time it were at our house and not deres!
BONNY:  I was soooo happy ..... I like me cousins bery much!
BONNY:   Dis is Marcie gibin' Betsy kiss'es.....Betsy weren't too sure of dis whole idea!
BONNY:     Betsy perched in Dad's lap where her felt safest.......she liked watchin' de rest of us play.
BONNY:   Dis here is me on Diane's lap wif my boy Scott and me doggy cousins.
WE ALL LIKED THE ORANGE DUCK!
 SCOTT HELPED BONNY PLAY WITH THE ORANGE DUCK

BONNY:     Dis pitur is de END!!!!  
BETSY:     I am sooooooooooo out of here!!!

Till next time.....may God bless your days with lots of doggy kiss'es!

2 WAGS & 2 LICKS~~~~~~ THE B~GIRLS

2 comments:

  1. you girls looked like you had a good time!! We're working and playing in our fence...we love it!!

    Abs and Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice when you doggies have company. Mr. H had a new friend over not long ago and I am soooooooooooooo in trouble for not getting his blog updated! You girls have fun and I can't wait to see your next update:)LOL Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete