GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Friday, August 24, 2012

IPSIE GETS ADOPTED BY US~

BONNY:      Hello to our friends peeking in.... Today has been a steller day in our widdle lives.  My daddy found a big box on de front door step and when he picked it up it started squeakin'!!!!  I weren't too skeered!  I followed dad downstairs to where mom was and she opened de box....oh my goodness...what was in dere?

BETSY:  I KNOW!! I KNOW!!!  I KNOW!!!!!!

BONNY:    Quiet Squirt....I am building sue-spense~~~

BETSY:   Oh,, sorry Bon Bon....but I do know....it was........


BONNY:  It were Ipsie!  My goodness he climbed right out of hims box and squeaked and gurgled at me...and dat made me howl~~~
BONNY:    Din he climbed out of hims box even more and we were watching spell-bound!



BETSY:   Yeah....did do ya knows what dat orange guy did?  He jumped down and gots up on my mummy's antique rockin' horse!  Oh yes he did!  Dat made me runned away to nother room....
 BETSY:     I were skeered of hims.....him is skerry guy!
 BONNY:  I weren't skeered of hims....I snuk up and sniffed hims feet....
 BONNY:   But, dat Ipsie was hafin too much fun rockin & rockin & rockinI
BONNY:  I started wif my howlin at him again....I wanted him to quit rockin and come play wif me!


 BONNY:  Din him gots down off mom's rockin horse.....now I was really howlin' BIG TIME!


BONNY:  Him got over to our water dish and wanted to haf a dink....Moooommmmmmmmm!!!!!  Make dis new kid stay away from ours bowl!!!


 BONNY:  Din dat orange guy Itsey, him jumped up on our daddy's lap....dis was crazy!  Daddy told us dis was a happy gift from a nice lady named Maureen.  Hers has a whole family jus likes him....and him said he wanted to come and cheer my mom's 'pression away so's she would not be sad anymore cause of hers bein sick.

BETSY:   Yeah Bon Bon.....see mummy laughin?  Hers laughed so much hers hads  tears squirtin out of hers eyes.  I gibed dat baby boy kisses on hims feet and it made him giggle....I liked dat!

BONNY:   So dis is how Ipsie came to ours house to be adopted into ours famly....and we are happy for our mom and promise to be good to Ipsie and din he will like us and come out to play wif us.


BONNY:  Now hims wants to sit next to me and cuddle...and I guess it's okay....but he better not get too chummy wif dat Betsy, cause her is still to widdle to be best buds!

BONNY:   Thanks for checking our our new post....me an me new friend is goin up to lunch now, sooo
til next time......
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS from the B-GIRLS

P.S.  THIS IS IPSIE'S FAMILY PHOTO BEFORE HE CAME TO LIVE AT OUR HOUSE~~~
CAN YOU FIND IPSIE???

1 comment:

  1. You just made my day sweet B girls with your post and you have no idea how bad a day it's been so far:( Thank you and I Love you all Auntie Kim<3

    ReplyDelete