GLAD TO MEET YOU

WELCOME TO OUR WIDDLE LIVES....WE BOTH LOVE HUMAN-BEANS AND WANT TO SHARE OUR WIDDLE SELVES WIT YOU...SO ENJOY AND WE WILL TELL YOU NEAT STORIES~~~~YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!
2 WAGS & 2 LICKS
THE B~GIRLS

Saturday, July 21, 2012

BETSY~KATHLEEN MAVOURNEEN SHARES HER BABY BOOK

BETSY:     Helwo...dish is me Betsy....Bon Bon shared wif you hers baby book....now I gets to shares mine wif you too!  Is you redy?

I am Betsy and I am 2 years old...goin' on 3.  I was borned at High Calling Cockers and me doggy mommy's name was Starr and me daddy doggy's name was Tick Tack.
Dis here is me brovers n' sisters when I got borned...we was in a pile n' I was da tail on da left.  Look, can you sees me ober dare?  I had me a great long tail right den!  Tee-Hee~~
Purdy soon dis was me growin'....I had me pitur took purdy much cause I guess I were soooo cute!  Dis was before I gots mine eyes peekin' open~
I fink I was wavin' to my new folks when dis here pitur got tooken~~~  I don fink I liked dat white burdy!  See me eyes was peekin' in dis here pitur!
Dey sur did like me to pose fur piturs...and I fink I gots a widdle grumpy~~ Mummy & daddy says I still gets grumpy....but not me...I fink I am only a good widdle girl!
I am doin' my paw slap here....I still do my paw slaps all da time...cause dat is just how I am!  Sometimes my mummy calls me "pitty-pat" cause I wuv to paw slap.
I fink I was finkin' I din't like no bafs in dis piture.....and I still don like no bafs!!!!
I were almost ready to come to my forever home in dis here pitur....gettin' excited to meet my new big sis Bonny Wee Lass.  You can still see our first "meeting" in Bonny's Baby Book.
Dis is me wit my new dad....we is readin' a book.....I were soooooooo cute!   WELL, I WAS!
I was sleepin' in dad's arms in me new Christmas sweater.....hmmmmm he was all roasty-toasty and I felt so safe wit him holdin' me!
Dis was my big sister Bonny Wee Lass....I jus calls her Bon Bon.  Her didn't like me very well at first~~~ in fact she pouted bery much when I firs gots home...I had to bat her some!!
Maybe cause I stole all her bestest toys?  But, she never took them off me...she jus lets me play.
I use'ta steal dad's pens then run like crazy~~~~ I tired him out real good, then kissed him real good too!
Dis is me gettin' up early one mornin' wif my bunny~~~ I have lots of great toys....and share Bon Bon's too!
Dis was me gettin' into Bonny's food bowls....purdy soon I gots my own...now days we jus share!  It's better that way.
Dis was me learnin' to ring de bells to go out side to potty.  I loved ringin' my bells, and would do it for fun so much of the time that mom & dad had to find another way~~~ hahahahahah <smirk>
Mummy and daddy finks I was a cuddle bunny....and I like to cuddle.....if it is MY idea...not theirs!
Wanna play ball?  Dis is one of my favorite toys....but I fink it really belongs to Bon Bon.
Well, now I am all growed up...and gonna be 'free (3) years old in September....but my mummy & daddy says I will always jus be their FOREVER PUPPY!

BETSY (YELLING):     Hey Bon Bon....I am done wif my baby book now.....can I hav yous chewy stick?

Until next time:

2 WAGS & 2 LICKS~~~~THE B~GIRLS

3 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy! Mom is busy working on my baby book, too. I've been at my new forever home for four hours and I've done so much in that time. At first I was scared to go in, but my big sister, Chica, showed me how. She and Curley, my big brother, aren't too sure what to make of me, either, but they're oooollllldddd. Since I've been home, I've shown Mom that my favorite spot to sleep is on her leg and that I like to live dangerously and walk between her feet. We tried to go for a walk, but that didn't go so well, so Mom took us all back, then took me out by myself. And I've showed her that I love to play in the water dish-just drinking out of it is boring! Now I'm taking my second nap of the day, along with the old farts!

    Love,
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow be-be Bailey...yous is a real be-be pup. Don yous worry non bout yous big sister & brover...just give 'em a big paw smack and dat will bring dem right around to yous way of seein' stuff!!!!
    I fink you will wuv yous new home....

    Wuv,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, I LOVE your baby book. You were a cute little puppy and you grew up to be a beautiful girl!! I hope some day it will work out that I can meet you and your sister Bon Bon. Tell your mom I said Thank You for sharing your baby book with all of us! Lots of Love Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete